October 5, 2009

Emerging from the Chaos

It's been quite the whirlwind since my last blog entry (bar exam, loose ends of wedding planning, wedding, honeymoon, moving 1300 miles across the country, starting my first post-law school job...). But, as the title of my blog indicates, I did make it!

I didn't really believe people that blogged about how their wedding was the best day of their lives. Call me a cynic, but I just never really was that into weddings. So, I was beyond amazed at how wonderful the whole day was for me, and how many people came and cried and laughed and danced at our wedding. What a happy day it was! Of course there were little glitches, there always are. But it was a monumental day for the two of us, both because we fundamentally changed our identies and joined our lives, officially, forever, and because we shared it with so many of our friends and family. I am so glad I decided not to elope! :)

I am excited to share photos of all the wedding happenings here!

For now, the sneak peek from our fab photog, New Vintage Photography by Jen Howell!













No comments:

Post a Comment